Hillyard Instant Hand Sanitizer Gel
Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Causes serious eye irritation.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. EYE CONTACT Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get medical attention if irritation develops and persists. INGESTION: Rinse mouth thoroughly. Never give anything by mouth to a victim who is unconscious or is having convulsions. If ingestion of a large amount does occur, call a poison control center immediately.
302 North Fourth St.
St. Joseph, MO 64501
Eye/face protection Avoid contact with eyes
School District of River Falls