May cause respiratory irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness Harmful if swallowed May be corrosive to metals
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Wear eye protection. Do not breathe dust/fumes/gas/mist/vapors/spray. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a Poison Control Center or doctor/physician. Rinse Mouth. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a Poison Control Center or doctor/physician. Store in well-ventilated place. Store in a corrosive resistant container. Store at temperatures not below 32F (0C). Dispose according to all local, state and federal regulations.
CERTOL INTERNATIONAL LLC
6120 East 58th Avenue
Commerce City, CO 80022
School District of River Falls